Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank you, WTTW!

Some days I thank the power that is PBS. I'm sick with some sort of virus which has left me essentially on the couch or in the bathroom, and the toddler has been a dream thanks to some Sesame Street and Dinosaur Train. Yeah, yeah, no television for kids under 2. But desperate times call for desperate measures. And man, that stuff is apparently hypnotizing. I napped a bit on the couch while some show was on. She "fixed" her toy golf bag with a screw driver, piled a towel and ball on top of me, and otherwise stayed amazingly quiet while I rested. Art had whatever this is over the weekend and it only lasted a day. I'm hoping for the same luck!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better. It's never fun being sick, but it's worse when you have a little one at home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...