Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yucky

Getting sick and healing a tattoo are two very not good things to combine. I managed to take a nice hot bath with my leg propped out of the water, but I feel like I've been hit by a bus. The fever that Lily had overnight on Tuesday hit me Friday afternoon and has been striking on and off since. No digestive output like poor Lily who has had at least one gross diaper every day since Tuesday, but I've got the gurgly threats of the same. I'm thankful this struck on the weekend so Art can take care of me starting with when he found me shivering under the blankets in bed next to a napping Lily Friday evening and kindly brought me ibuprofen and water. I am so completely done with this. I better wake up feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...