Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photography

10 days post-illness and I feel like a normal member of society again. It actually took a while to get used to being in public and conversing with humans after such a long hiatus from the plague.

Lily's 2nd birthday is fast approaching and I've prepared by sewing her a Ponyo doll...

IMG_3011

...and taking photos of her...

IMG_3054

And because I'm probably crazy I'm having a go at the photography thing in a slightly more professional setting. We'll see what comes of it! http://kristygarceauphotography.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have been searching the web for a ponyo doll pattern to sew for my daughters birthday in a few weeks. Do you have a pattern. Your doll came out so cute. I tried to wing it and failed. Do you mind sharing?
    Thanks for considering,
    Kristina

    KristinaBusenitz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...