Monday, November 22, 2010

So very tired

I have a problem. I don't know how to night time parent when nursing back to sleep fails. Seriously, my brain is mush overnight, and when rolling over and latching Lily on doesn't conk her right out I utterly lack trouble shooting skills until we're hours into the restlessness.

I'm not sure that I would have been able to find a solution last night though unfortunately; I think it was just ones of those nights. She didn't seem to be in teething pain, no fever, no poop in her diaper, but I changed it anyway. Maybe she didn't like that it was warmer in the bedroom since we've had unseasonable weather? Maybe her stomach hurt after celebrating Thanksgiving with my mom's family yesterday evening? Whatever was going on left her tossing and turning and crabbing and neither Art or I got much of any sleep.

I'm seriously zombie-like today. Coffee had no effect. I am really looking forward to bed tonight--hope this is a more restful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...