Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby wearing, it's not just for babies

IMG_1440

When did my baby get so BIG?

She was having a rough time post-nap yesterday, so I wrapped her as I held her in this borrowed Walter's Organic shorty. I am so in love with this wrap; I'm seriously contemplating purchasing one of my own, despite my baby being obviously quite large. I typically toss her on my back in a ruck tied under her bum, but for extra snuggles it works just as well as a ruck on my front, crossed in the back, and tied under her butt.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I found your blog from your cow screen printing tutorial. We did screen printing with a friend of mine...she used stretcher bars with the screen and contact paper to make a negative print. You can see what my girls did here:
    http://thescrumptiouslife.blogspot.com/2010/10/screen-printing-with-kids.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...